TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
GENERAL TERMS OF SALES AND DELIVERY
All goods remain the property of GB COOKER SPARES 2012 LTD until payment is fully received.
The General Terms of Sale and Delivery define the rights and obligations of GB COOKER SPARES 2012 LTD (the "Seller") and of its customers (the "Buyer"), and will apply to all Orders, Offers, Deliveries between the Seller and a Buyer, (the "Parties"), for the sale of the GB COOKER SPARES 2012 LTD products and/or services (the "Products"), upon receipt of the products the "Buyer" acknowledges these General Terms of Sale and Delivery.
These General Terms of Sales and Delivery shall apply for the entire duration of the business relationship, i.e. for subsequent transactions as well.
Delivery is made on the basis of the following General Terms of Sales and Delivery, unless otherwise stated in writing.
Quotations and Orders
Seller agrees to supply and sell and Buyer agrees to offtake and purchase Products in accordance with the Buyer’s order.
All orders are subject to availability.
- Our Orders are only binding and will take priority when submitted ONLINE via our website, in WRITING via EMAIL or FAX quoting QUANTITY and PART NUMBERS as they appear on the GB COOKER SPARES WEBSITE OR PRICE LIST;
- Please use our ORDER FORM appended to Our General T&C's or download it ONLINE;
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT ORDERS VERBALLY OVER THE PHONE;
- Each order is treated as a single transaction as we cannot combine any additional orders placed throughout the day. (i.e. delivery charges apply for each order).
Prices are always quoted exclusive of VAT and immediate payment in full is required when placing an order.
Dispatch times may vary according to the order time and availability.
- Orders for boxed items received by 12pm / Pallet orders by 10am will be processed and dispatched on the same day for Next Day Delivery Service;
- Small items with a value up to £20 will be packed in JIFFY bags.
Time and dates quoted for delivery are estimates only and the time for delivery of the goods shall not be of the essence. We send goods on NEXT DAY DELIVERY SEVICE (RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY ADDRESS 8:30 – 19:30; BUSINESS DELIVEY ADDRESS 9:00 – 17:00) if orders are received at the times specified in Clause 2a above but the Next day delivery cannot always be guaranteed by the "Seller" due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Boxed and Palletised orders will always be delivered to the "Buyer’s" business address. N.B., we will not be making deliveries to "Buyer’s" customers.
- Small items with a value up to £20 will be packed in Jiffy bags are sent via Royal mail on a standard delivery (3-5 working days) without tracking reference number.
- Complete lids will now be sent on 1/4pallets
- Items over 1.0m long will incur 60% surcharge on carriage
Receipt of Delivery
- Our Courier requires your signature against the goods and will not in any circumstances leave the goods unless the "Seller" is notified prior to the delivery and the Courier is instructed by a written note where the goods should be left.
- Attempted re-delivery will incur a surcharge of 50% of the delivery cost
Shortages; Wrong Product Delivered
No claims for shortage, or for damage to Goods, or for delivery of wrong products shall be made unless GB COOKER SPARES 2012 LTD is notified in writing, quoting a sales order number, within one working day after the day of delivery
Return of Goods
- Goods cannot be accepted for return without the prior consent of the Seller which will be given at the Seller's discretion.
- Customised Goods shall not under any circumstance be accepted for return.
- Any Goods returned in accordance with this Clause 7a, must be in original condition and returned correctly packed in original packaging.
- Risk in any Goods to be returned remains with the Buyer until the Goods are delivered to the Seller or until theSeller collects such Goods.
Damage in Transit
- Goods damaged in transit must be reported to the Seller within 3 working days and must be supported by visual documentation (photographs) and by signing the delivery note "Damaged on arrival" or refuse a delivery and inform us immediately.
- In the event that the delivery note was signed but not marked "Damaged on arrival" the Seller cannot be held responsible for damages in transit
Exchange of Damaged or Faulty Goods
The "Seller" reserve the right to charge you first for the goods sent to you and then issue a refund or credit If you require an exchange for damaged or faulty goods, you will first be charged for the goods sent to you and then be refunded upon receipt of the faulty/damaged good by GB Cooker Spares as 11d
A Restocking charge of 20% will be made for all parts wrongly ordered i.e. Correct part numbers were not quoted when an order was placed and the items are returned to GB COOKER SPARES 2012 LTD
Refunds and Credits
- Refunds will only be made at the "Seller’s" expense if correct Part numbers as they appear on the Price list were quoted on the Order
- A Credit note will be raised and refund made if the Clause 11a has been complied with otherwise Clause 10 will apply
- A full Refund to Credit/Debit cards will be available on request, when the a "Seller" is responsible for the error made where Clause 11a of the above have been complied with. In this instance Clause 10 of the above will not apply
- Refunds and Credits will not be raised until goods are received by the "Seller" in a good re-saleable condition.
- If you require an exchange for damaged or faulty goods, you will first be charged for the goods sent to you and then be refunded upon receipt of the faulty/damaged good by GB Cooker Spares as 11d